This free, hour-long Reuters Events webinar takes an in-depth look at how companies across the food industry are using technology to boost productivity and drive efficiencies in food production and supply.
Join the webinar for insights into how digital transformation is impacting food production, supply and distribution, and to:
- understand the power of tech and data platforms to transform food production and supply, on-farm and further downstream;
- learn about the current state of play as well as where the greatest opportunities lie for data-backed decision-making across the food supply chain;
- discover digital tools and technologies having high impact now – and where the food industry thinks the biggest opportunities will emerge from in the next five years; and
- hear experts’ opinions about the impact of COVID-19 on these areas: will the pandemic result in an acceleration of or a slow-down in digital transformation across the food value chain?
The industry panel
Reuters Events’ Food & Agriculture team has organised a panel of industry experts comprising:
- Jarrod Anderson, Emerging Technology Lead, ADM;
- Matt Carstens, Chief Executive Officer, Landus Cooperative; and
- Seana Day, Partner, Better Food Ventures; with
- Aaron Magenheim, CEO & Founder, Ag Tech Insight, as moderator.
Access the webinar
Register here to access the webinar recording; it’s free.