This year, the Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) conference and expo has gone virtual.
IFT20 will focus on the future of food in three inspirational days of online featured speaker sessions, interactive talks and panel discussions, scientific sessions and research presentations, real-world case studies, peer exchanges, Food Expo programming, networking ‘events’ and more, all geared around the future of food science. Registration also gives you access to all IFT’s content and networking for a year.
A taste of this year’s highlights:
- IFTNEXT, ‘where innovation finds inspiration’ – presentations, discussions and debates tackling hot-
button topics in the science of food;
- a virtual product-development hackathon informed by the work of Eve Turow-Paul, author of A Taste of Generation Yum and an expert on the high-value realm of Millennials and food;
- in-depth, intensive online food-science short courses taught by experts in the field, in areas from AI to flavour profiling.
- IFT20’s Virtual Expo, where you can explore emerging products, services and solutions from around the globe before they hit the market; watch on-demand presentations and demonstrations, check out case studies and product research; and talk to product experts and developers;
- a host of virtual events, receptions and topical online chats designed to help attendees re-connect with peers, make new strategic connections, and grow their professional networks – with some exciting ‘surprise guests’.
Registration and pricing
Registration is now open for the IFT20 virtual event and expo
Current IFT members (except student and emeritus members): US$225; non-members: US$375; Emeritus members: US$49; students: $39 (or free, if you’re one of the first 250 students to register).
Registration provides you access to all of the three-day virtual programming PLUS continued access to all IFT’s content and networking resources for a year.
For questions regarding registration, contact Experient. International registrants phone +1.847 996 5848.