This free lunchtime webinar hosted by iMOVE CRC showcased some recent developments that could substantially improve how goods are moved within Australia. Learn about a recent project trialling a co-modality approach to urban freight and the just-announced National Freight Data Hub from experts in the field, including project participants.
iMOVE CRC says the webinar content covers technology, data and new approaches that aim to improve how we move goods and may be of interest to producers and manufacturers, retailers, logistics firms, and representatives of government departments and local councils.
• Welcome and introduction (iMOVE) – 5 mins
• Recent initiatives in Freight R&D in NSW (Transport for NSW) 20 mins + Q&A
• Towards a single national freight data standard (ALC) – 10 mins
• The National Freight Data Hub – progress, projects and opportunities (BITRE) – 15 mins
• Q&A about freight data, moderated by Ian Christensen.
• Ian Christensen, Managing Director, iMOVE Australia
• Michael Stokoe, Director – Urban Freight, Transport for NSW
• Ms Helen Guyes, Director, National Freight Data Hub , BITRE
• Matt Stockwell, Assistant Director, National Freight Data Hub
• David McNeil – Australian Logistics Council
Although the webinar has been held, you can view iMOVE CRC’s recording of the webinar and access associated slide decks here.
Lead image: Freight data is key to streamlining supply chains. Credit: Kaique Rocha