Australia’s inaugural Healthy Ageing Summit, now to be held online, will address the growth of the ‘active ageing’ demographic from a chronic disease, mental health and personalised nutrition perspective.
Nineteen internationally recognised experts and educators will address delegates via the internet as part of a 33-session digital program of live workshops, pre-recorded sessions and podcasts. It will cover topics including:
- engendering a positive mindset in older adults;
- marketing and social media for client retention;
- recent research findings on specific types of training and programming;
- personalised health and nutritional guidelines; and
- working with clients affected by chronic disease conditions.
The live workshops on Day 1 will take a solutions-based approach to addressing and helping to prevent chronic diseases in older people, exploring three key areas: behavioural change, ‘brain-boosting’ and ‘calming cancer’.
Registration and ticketing
The summit has been re-jigged to run online, but will still be held over three days from 27–29 March 2020, with sessions beginning at 8.30am and ending at 5.30pm daily.
Prices: $297 for a one-day ticket; $497 for two days; and $697 for the full three days.
To register and purchase tickets, click here.
For further information, visit the event website.