The CRC Association’s ongoing directory of CRCs’ and CRC-Ps’ responses to COVID-19 includes initiatives for speeding recovery from the pandemic, building a more sustainable and innovative society, and positioning Australia to respond effectively to future challenges.
Continuing the contributions and innovations of cooperative research centres ‘is now more important than ever’, notes the Association, which encourages CRCs and CRC-Ps to contribute further COVID-19-related insights and initiatives to its directory.
‘Continuing Collaboration’ webinar series helping organisations work productively through the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Continuing Collaboration: Partnering through the crisis, presented by Prof. Valerie Linton; Executive Dean, Engineering and Information Sciences; University of Wollongong; and Mr David Chuter, CEO and Managing Director, Innovative Manufacturing CRC;
- Continuing Collaboration: Staying cyber-secure with an at-home workforce, presented by Rachael Falk, CEO, Cyber Security;
- Continuing Collaboration: Managing your data remotely, presented by Keith Russell; Manager, Engagements, ARDC; and
- Continuing Collaboration: Continuing R&D collaboration and learning online, presented by Ruth Marshall, Director of R&D and Data Integrity, Practera.
National open access webinars:
- COVID-19 and digital technology: The roles, relevance and risks of using telehealth in a crisis
- How to prepare for and implement telehealth: critical success factors for clinicians
Manufacturing leadership in the face of uncertainty – in which David Chuter, IMCRC CEO and managing director, outlines why now is the most important time for manufacturing in Australia
Call for further contributions
Contribute your cooperative research centre’s COVID-19 responses and initiatives by contacting the CRCA.